The Dimensional Group is proud to manufacture all of its products in the United States. We’re centrally located in Mason City, IA, which allows us to offer our customers great products at great prices.
The Dimensional Group combines its years of manufacturing experience in a variety of industries with exceptional customer service to provide the best-quality products and experiences. Our strength lies in the versatility of our manufacturing processes, which allow us to create new products (or a combination of products) that perfectly match our customers’ specifications.
Want to learn more about how we became The Dimensional Group? This timeline maps out the evolution of our organization:
- 1993: Dimensional Graphics Corp. was incorporated in Iowa as an industrial screen printer of OEM decals, LED faceplates, and other pressure-sensitive, die-cut products.
- 1993: We acquired Risto, which was originally founded in 1953 and manufactured sewn leather and vinyl goods for the transportation and ad specialty industries.
- 1997: The Printing Office, originally founded in 1958 as a small commercial offset printer, was acquired by our organization. The business was relocated from Thornton, IA, to our facilities in Mason City, IA.
- 2001: We acquired Midwest Plastics, a locally owned vinyl heat-sealing company, which gave us the ability to increase our vinyl product offerings.
- 2006: Acme Tag & Label joined our family, allowing us to offer tags and labels for agricultural and industrial use.
- 2008: Stoyles Graphic Services, a locally owned business since 1931, merged with Dimensional Graphics, bringing its high-quality commercial printing expertise to our facility.
- 2009: Continental Loose Leaf, another Midwestern manufacturer of heat-sealed vinyl products, became a part of Dimensional Graphics.
- 2012: Academy Looseleaf, a Mid-Southern manufacturer of high-end, turned-edge products, became a part of our family. This acquisition expanded our product offerings and opened the door to an entirely new market of customers.
- 2014: To better define what we do, we developed a new name – The Dimensional Group – to encompass all of our previous company names.
- 2016: Our most recent acquisition involved the product offerings and sales staff from VIP Presentation Products in Florida. This increased our product offerings once again, and also gave us the opportunity to open a Florida sales office.